Novo Gold Case Study 1
POWER SUPPLY AND DEWATERING
UON was contracted to supply “whole of mine” power and dewatering services for Nova Resources. This included managing a bore field that spanned over 100km with integrated pipework and a network of open pits that required dewatering as well. The operation required a dynamic approach. UON deployed permanent back-to-back technicians onsite to provide continuous operations and ensure that the mine site had continuous flow of water and delivery of power.
Pieces of equipment
Hours worked LTI-free
- 40+ generators ranging from 8 kVA to 500 kVA.
- Multiple submersible bore pump pontoon’s utilizing GMC Technology
- Multiple diesel pump skids/trailers for mobile dewatering.
- Telemetry over vast distances.
- B.O.O.M 2.5 MW power station for underground mining operation.
- 24/7 onsite technical support.
- Light truck and multiple light vehicles.
The FMG magnetite iron-ore mine was a new trial mine.
The key success of the rapid-deployment 6 MW / 11 kV power station was the modularization and flexibility of all equipment provided as part of UON’s complete solution
UON were tasked with delivering a dewatering solution for an old mine being reactivated, via an existing ventilation shaft.
UON was contracted to design, manufacture and install a pontoon system to dewater over 7 Billion litres from an old open pit mine.
The key success of the Rapid-Deployment 30MW Power Station was UON’s time management and orchestrated scheduling of people and plant.
UON were tasked to Supply, Manufacture and Install Major Dewatering Works and Transfer System.
GET A PROMPT RESPONSE
"*" indicates required fields