FMG Iron Ore Case Study 1
at6 MW POWER STATION 11kv
The FMG magnetite iron-ore mine was a new trial mine. UON was awarded the following works:
- 16 MW D&C Power Station for the OHP
- 2 MW D&C power supply for the CHF
- 1 MW BOO village power station
Pieces of equipment
Hours worked LTI-free
D + C / Boom
To Design, Construct, Operate and Maintain a 16 MW / 11 kV Diesel Power Station for the FMG Magnetite Project Stage 1.
- 5 x UON PP2000 1.6 MW modular diesel generators
- 8 x UON PP1250 modular diesel generators
- 11 x 415V / 11 kV containerised step-up transformers
- 600,000 L fuel storage facility with unloading and transfer pumps
- Containerised 11 kV switch room and separate control room
Supply and Installation of Power Station for Underground Mining
The key success of the rapid-deployment 6 MW / 11 kV power station was the modularization and flexibility of all equipment provided as part of UON’s complete solution
UON were tasked with delivering a dewatering solution for an old mine being reactivated, via an existing ventilation shaft.
UON was contracted to design, manufacture and install a pontoon system to dewater over 7 Billion litres from an old open pit mine.
The key success of the Rapid-Deployment 30MW Power Station was UON’s time management and orchestrated scheduling of people and plant.
UON were tasked to Supply, Manufacture and Install Major Dewatering Works and Transfer System.
GET A PROMPT RESPONSE
"*" indicates required fields