ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT Manufacturing (OEM)
In-house manufacturing capabilities in Western Australia assist UON in providing specific solutions to customers.
Production and fabrication facilities span 40,000qm across two facilities in Malaga (30,000 sqm), and one in
Kalgoorlie (10,000 sqm).
Fabrication workshop has a floor space of 8,900 sqm and is fitted with 10 tonne overhead cranes allowing our experienced team of professionals to work to the highest efficiency and standards. A straddle-carrier support the movement and loading of containers up to 35 tonnes.
UON fabricates and assembles its proprietary equipment
solutions in-house from standardised products.
UON has a dedicated International Supply Chain
division, ensuring visibility and control for required
materials and equipment.
In-house product development and testing ensure quality and efficient project delivery, including:
- Generator modification and testing to client/project specifications
- Load bank manufacture and testing
- ELV/LV control panel development and wiring
- Cable joining (incl submersible) and training
- Factory acceptance and customer pre-delivery load testing and inspections
- Structural steel infrastructure and trailer manufacturing
- Headworks and pipe set manufacturing
- Submersible and diesel driven / electric driven pumps manufacturing and testing
- Telemetry skid manufacturing and testing (LTE/4G/5G)
- In-house engineering and drafting
- In-house R&D testing facilities
- In-house hydrostatic testing
- Custom-built equipment to client requirements and Australian Standards
- Dedicated stores and logistics management