UON Fuel Tanks range in size from 1,000 Litres to 100,000 Litres.
Manufactured to comply with Australian quality and compliance standards, the tanks have a range of standard features including:
• Fully self-bunded design
• Cabinet to secure all fittings
• Rubber flaps for hose entry
• Stackable for transporting
• Lockable dispensing cabinet
• Diesel or Petroleum
• Multiple options for drawing fuel from the tank
• BSP and NPT sockets on tank top
• Forklift and lifting points when empty
• Vent tube
• HDG corner protection posts
• Statutory decals
• Multiple supply return piping
UON can match the required capacity and features to the specific application and refuelling schedules of client’s operations.