Western Turner Project is located approximately 36 KM from Tom Price mine site. UON were tasked to design, supply, install and commission bore pumps, generators, telemetry and associated equipment.
Pieces of equipment
UON successfully delivered and commissioned 7 in-pit dewatering packages, turkey’s nest, sedimentation basins, pumping station, HDPE pipeline connections and additional dewatering resources to sustain operations at its open iron ore pit.
- HDPE pipe and fittings including associated civil works
- 7 x In-pit bore pump assemblies and associated downhole equipment
- 7 x Trailer mounted dewatering bore headworks and UON GMC Generators
- Bore field telemetry system and integration into SCADA system
- 5 ML turkey’s nest with sediment basin
- 3 x Diesel driven skid mounted pumps for pumping station at turkey’s nest
- 2 x Water stands