UON Secures Patent for Game Changing GMC Dewatering Solution
UON Pty Ltd is pleased to announce that we have now secured a major patent for our Generator Motor Controller system (GMC – Australian Patent No. 2020103197).
The GMC is part of the UON Smart™ family of products and is a major feather in the cap of an organisation leading the off-grid energy and water infrastructure solutions sector for over 20 years.
The UON GMC solution offers a genuine competitive advantage over other products currently in market. These include:
- Guaranteed fuel savings
- Guaranteed reduction in OPEX and CAPEX
- Guaranteed reduction in carbon footprint (certified by the Clean Energy Council)
- Proven technology with over 500 GMC’s currently in operation on resources projects throughout Western Australia.
- Nameplate rated LC 40°C and PP 50°C Patented enclosures that operate up to 60°C to withstand the harshest of environments in which they operate
- UON has also developed a Hybrid GMC solution that can provide a minimum of 50% and up to 100% fossil fuel displacement on any pumping application you might have fully modular and automated.
Commenting on the announcement, innovator, founder, and Chairman of UON, Mark Keogh said, “We are very excited by this news as it has major implications for how we can play our part in transitioning the resources sector to a carbon neutral future. This has been central to our Mission as an organisation and is a big step in the right direction to help us realise this”.
To learn more about the UON GMC dewatering solution you can view the video here.