UON was engaged as the head contractor to Design, Supply, Install and Commission thirteen downhole bore packages, Generator & Headworks Trailers, Fuel Tanks and associated equipment including UON’s (Patent Pending) PROPOWER™ GMC Generator Technology. Construction works on this project were completed with RSK Contracting.
Pieces of equipment
UON minimised the loss of dewatering across South Jimblebar, OB31 and WHASH Pits during the removal of existing infrastructure and replacement with new infrastructure. This project required a high level of planning from our Projects and Production & Fabrication Facilities. UON achieved this safely and on time with zero recordable incidents for the duration of the project.
- 11 x 300kvA GMC Generator on Trailer
- 4 x 200kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 6 x 250kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 3 x 150kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 18 x 4000L UON Fuel Tanks
- 16 x 92 to132kW Downhole Bore Pump Packages
- 6km of HDPE
- Steel Manifold Pipework and Valves
- Hydro Testing, Installation & Commissioning