Mobilisation is underway for a UON site team of up to 27 people at a major Water Management Infrastructure Project north-west of Tom Price in WA’s Pilbara region. The project, centred on sustaining operations at an open iron ore pit, will see UON supply, install and commission bore pumps, generators, telemetry and associated equipment.
The scope of this project includes the design, supply, installation and commissioning of:
- HDPE pipe and fittings including associated civil works
- 7 in pit bore pump assemblies and associated downhole equipment
- 7 trailer mounted dewatering bore head works and (PATENT PENDING) UON GMC VSG© Generators
- Bore field Telemetry system and integration into SCADA system
- 5 ML turkey’s nest with sediment basin
- 3 diesel driven skid mounted pumps for pumping station at turkeys nest
- 2 water stands
- Discharge pipe, and road pipework modifications
The team will utilise UON’s (PATENT PENDING) PROPOWER GMC VSG© technology to control and monitor the pumping systems during installation. The team currently on site includes Project & Construction Managers, HSEQ Advisories and Supervisors who will prepare the laydown and operation areas for works over the coming weeks.
For more information or to stay up to date on UON news and updates, please visit the UON Website.